1.The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
1.This document was created using the SEQ Legal template (seqlegal.com)
and modified for the purposes of XBOX-VIBES(www.xbox-vibes.com)
C. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
2. computer information, including the IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
3. information about your visits and use of this website, including the source of referrals, visit length, page views and website navigation paths;
4. information, such as the email address you provide when registering on our website;
5. information entered when creating a profile on our website - for example, name, profile photos, gender, date of birth, interests and hobbies, educational data and employment data;
6. information, such as your name and email address, which you provide to set up a subscription to our emails or newsletters;
7. information entered when using the services on our website;
8. information that is generated when using our website, including when, how often and in what circumstances you use it;
9. information published on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including username, profile pictures and the content of the posts;
10. information contained in all correspondence sent to us by email or via our website, including communication content and metadata;
11. any other personal data you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal data of another person, you must obtain the consent of that person to disclose and process this personal data in accordance with these rules
D. Use of your personal data
Personal data sent to us via our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal data for the purpose of:
1. administering our website and business;
2. personalizing our website for you;
3. enable the use of services available on our website;
4. sending the e-mail notifications you have asked for;
5. send our e-mail newsletter if you have asked for it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive the newsletter);
6. provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any specific user based on this information);
7. handling inquiries and complaints made by you or concerning you in relation to our website;
8. ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
If you submit personal data for publication on our site, we will publish it and use it in a different way in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be customized through the use of privacy controls on the website.
We will not transfer personal data to third parties or any other related third parties without your express consent for direct marketing purposes.
E. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose personal information user to all of our employees, officers, representatives, suppliers or subcontractors, as far as it is necessary for the purposes set out in these "Privacy Protection Principles".
We may disclose your personal data:
1. to the extent required by law;
2. in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
3. to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with others to counteract fraud);
4. the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or are considering); and
5. any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may request a court or other competent authority to disclose such personal data if, in reasonable reasonable opinion, it is likely that such court or body will disclose such personal data
F. International data transfers
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal data that you publish on our website or send for publication on our website may be available via the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent others from using or misusing such information.
4. You expressly agree to the transfer of personal data described in this section
G. Retention of personal data
1. In this Section G, we have set out our policies and procedures regarding data retention to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
2. Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be stored longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
3. Without prejudice to Article G-2, we usually delete personal data belonging to the categories defined as deleted accounts from decisions of Administrator or a member of our site within 72 hours of decision ...
4. The type of personal data will be deleted within 72 hours.
5. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. to the extent required by law;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant for any pending or future court proceedings; and
c. to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with others to counteract fraud).
H. Security of personal data
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal data that you provide on our secure servers (password protected and firewall).
3. All electronic financial transactions concluded through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. The User acknowledges that the transmission of information via the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password used to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
This policy may be periodically updated by posting a new version on our site. Please check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We can notify you of changes to this policy via email or the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
The user may request access to his personal data, which is stored. Sharing such data involves:
1. payment of PLN 100 or £ 20
2. providing the appropriate identity card (for this purpose, we usually accept a photocopy of passport certified by a notary public and an original copy of the utility bill with a valid address).
3. We may hide your personal information at your request, to the extent permitted by law.
4. You can instruct us at any time not to process personal data for marketing purposes.
5. In practice, you usually either explicitly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the option of opting out of sharing your personal data for marketing purposes.
K. Third-party websites
1. Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control and we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Updating information
1. Please inform us if you need to correct or update the personal data in which we are.
Your sincerely xbox-vibes.com
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages.Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator Hostido.pl Gałązka Spółka jawna z siedzibą w Gdańsku, 80-103 Gdańsk., ul. Kartuska 5 Poland.
4. Cookies are used to:a) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website tailored to his individual needs such as content, preview ...b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;c) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which theUser does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored onthe User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. As part of the Website, we specify the following types of cookies:a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's pages;d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;e) "advertising / media" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings
9. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section of the web browser menu