Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

🇬🇧Can’t start the games|Returning to Home Screen.✔︎

Guest Cvcxx134

Go to solution Solved by Charlie2001,

Guest Cvcxx134

Hi, yesterday I could use normally my games on my Xbox one S, however today I can’t.Every time when I want to start the game, it’s sending me back to Home Screen.

What I can do? 

• Administrator

Try “soft reset”, I heard that some gamers experiencing similar problem after updates. It’s a new One S or second hand?

“Soft reset”

Hide?Collapse Text

To perform a soft reset that should jog a glitchy Xbox One back to proper function, simply turn it off, wait a few seconds, then power it back on. 

You can do it as well by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller, then choosing  "Restart console" 

Guest Cvcxx134

Still nothing, no error code, nothing, simply taking me back to Home Screen all the time. 

• Solution

I think you need little bit more than “soft reset” Try this 

Hold the power button on the front of the console down for 10 seconds, releasing it only after the device shuts down. Disconnect the power cable and wait for an additional 10-20 seconds, then reconnect the power and turn the console back on.

Let me know the results.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy