Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

🇬🇧Four numbers on the end of the gamertag.✔︎

Guest Jimhal23sx

Go to solution Solved by G-BOY,

Guest Jimhal23sx

Hi! So I just changed my gamertag as I have wanted to do so for a long time and found out I could do it for free but for some reason it add four numbers at the end of it as it usually did before when someone already have that name which I find weird as when I looked up if anyone had the gamertag already so did no other person have it. And I want to know if it is possible to remove said four numbers from my name?

Guest Jimhal23sx

It’s weird as I’ve checked in the search bar for gamers and can’t find anyone with this tagname?

• Solution

Remember that you are only looked in Xbox gamers, however the Microsoft tag is for ordinary account users as well, not only the Xbox as a console. This is why you will not be able to find all the usernames on Xbox. Try to change a letters in your gametag to a numbers like z for 2 or l for 1-  maybe that will help.

Guest Jimhal23sx

ok, I understand now, I've managed to change few letters as you suggested. Thanks 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy