Sign In Register
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

馃嚨馃嚤Kto czeka na S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2?

edjazoli25

• Administrator

Obecnie nie mog臋 doczeka膰 sie tej gry kt贸rej powstawanie 艣ledz臋聽ju偶聽od 2018 roku.

Fabu艂a ca艂ej gry聽toczy si臋 w swiecie po drugiej eksplozji聽w Czarnobylu.Wtedy tez powstaje tak zwana聽"Strefa", w kt贸rej聽偶yj膮 zmutowane stworzenia i eksploruj膮 je 艂owcy nagr贸d. Gra oparta jest na powie艣ci聽Roadside Picnic oraz聽filmu Stalker.聽

Za du偶o聽nie wiadomo o samej grze ale ostatni zwiastun ukazuje nam聽Skifa, kt贸ry wydaje si臋 by膰 g艂贸wnym bohaterem gry- i to tyle...聽Dodam tylko ze tytu艂 akronimu (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) oznacza 鈥濻cavengers, Trespasser, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers, and Robbers鈥,czyli jak dla mnie wszystko co powinna zawiera膰聽dobra gra.1.jpeg

A wy co s膮dzicie聽o tej pere艂ce??

Korzystaj膮c聽z chwili pragn臋聽doda膰聽ma艂a聽nowink臋 z poziomu technologi samej gry. Gra b臋dzie聽u偶ywa膰, co w przysz艂o艣ci prawdopodobnie b臋dzie聽ju偶聽wimplementowane w wi臋kszo艣膰聽gier, "A-World 2.0".

Jest to kontrolowanie stanu 艣wiata聽postaci i mutant贸w聽sprawiaj膮c ze 艣wiat聽si臋聽zmienia i 偶yje.聽

Xbox Wire opisuje to tak:聽鈥濶iezliczone wydarzenia i spotkania b臋d膮 mia艂y miejsce w ka偶dej chwili - nawet je艣li nie ma ci臋 w pobli偶u, aby by膰 ich 艣wiadkiem na w艂asne oczy鈥. (czyli gra to jakie艣聽140GB)lol馃ぃ

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Micky51
      Good morning. I'm planning to buy Metro:Exodus, any one played this game, its worth a go?
    • By edjazoli25
      I am currently looking forward for this game, which I have been following since 2018.
      The plot of the game takes place in the world after the second Chernobyl explosion, when the so-called "Zone" is created, in which mutant creatures live and are explored by bounty hunters. The game is based on the novel "聽Roadside Picnic" and the movie "Stalker".
      We don't know to much about the game itself, but the latest trailers shows us "Skif"聽who seems to be the main character of the game - and that's it, waite and be assumed later this year聽... I will聽 add as聽well that the acronym (STALKER) means "Scavengers, Trespasser, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers, and Robbers 鈥, which is for me everything that a good game should contain.
      What do you think about this next generation game ??

聽I would like to add aa well a聽 little novelty from the聽technology of the game itself. The game will use, what is likely to be聽 implemented in most of the future games "A-World 2.0".
      It is controlling the state of the world of characters and mutants, making the world change and live itself.
      As Xbox Wire describes it, "Countless events and meetings will be happening at any moment - even if you are not around to witness them with your own eyes." (btw聽the game will be then聽around 140GB) lol馃ぃ
    • By xbox_vibes.wiki
      kod dla nowych u偶ytkownik贸w聽
      H49D4-QXF27-9JGF9-FG2PM-K2TVZ聽

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy