Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

🇬🇧Need advice with Xbox Games|Sale April2021|✔︎

edjazoli25

Go to solution Solved by NiesberkPLツ,

• Administrator

Hi guys, I'm planning to get few new games from Xbox sale for this month and I'd love to hear your recommendations and opinions.

I'm planning to spend around £60 on the games( my Easter gift )

Please check bellow for my current list and choices:

Hide?Collapse Text
  • Assassin's Creed® Origins - DELUXE EDITION-£15.74

• Call of Duty®: WWII - Gold Edition-£27.45

• Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®-£44.99

• Wolfenstein: Alt History Collection-£36.99

• Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege Operator Edition-£28.99

• Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues-£17.49

• Solution

The only game I can recommend you is Assassin's Creed® Origins - DELUXE EDITION

Playing this part myself, I spent a pleasant time doing story missions, and even side missions.
The map is really big, it is worth spending a few hours exploring because the views are amazing.

The combat mode hasn't changed much, but there are really a lot of items that can be obtained by completing the mission.

I have a hard time writing a review of a given game.
But I encourage you to see a few episodes from this series.

P.S. If you've played Odyssey before, know that both versions are a bit similar to each other, but I still recommend them two.

Assassin's Creed® Origins - DELUXE EDITION-amazing game, worth every single penny

Call of Duty®: WWII - Gold Edition-its one of my choice, trust me you will enjoy it!

Wolfenstein: Alt History Collection-its on game pass for free, so I've got no idea why they still trying to sell it...

• Administrator

Thanks guys for all the help.

There are the games I bought then.

1. Assassin's Creed® Origins - DELUXE EDITION- thanks @NiesberkPLツ  for your recommendation 
  2. Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™ - the only part I haven't play...looks good and be honest its mine type of the game.

3. Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Launch Edition - it was only £15 so why not... @Charlie2001 thanks 

• VIP

Nice choice. Assassin will be mine no1 choice and then CoD-you will love it if haven’t play before. 

21 hours ago, NiesberkPLツ said:

The only game I can recommend you is Assassin's Creed® Origins - DELUXE EDITION

Playing this part myself, I spent a pleasant time doing story missions, and even side missions.
The map is really big, it is worth spending a few hours exploring because the views are amazing.

The combat mode hasn't changed much, but there are really a lot of items that can be obtained by completing the mission.

I have a hard time writing a review of a given game.
But I encourage you to see a few episodes from this series.

P.S. If you've played Odyssey before, know that both versions are a bit similar to each other, but I still recommend them two.

You’re absolutely right my friend@NiesberkPLツ  

21 hours ago, edjazoli25 said:

1. Assassin's Creed® Origins - DELUXE EDITION- thanks @NiesberkPLツ  for your recommendation 
  2. Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™ - the only part I haven't play...looks good and be honest its mine type of the game.

3. Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Launch Edition - it was only £15 so why not... @Charlie2001 thanks 

Really nice choice @edjazoli25 , enjoy!

23 hours ago, edjazoli25 said:

Nice choice, slightly different but at least the final price matched. Enjoy 😉 

@NiesberkPLツ  I’m  glad that @edjazoli25 decided to keep Assassins Origin.🤩

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.