• Administrator
spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png
spacer.png spacer.png
spacer.png
Hi edjazoli25,

---eng---pol猡碉笍

Hi everyone.

Firstly, I'd like to say a big well done to our partner@UnlockGamingNetwork聽for paid 聽partnership with one of the major Streaming platformFBGaming聽it took them聽three years聽to be in this great position...and yes, we know that is a long bumpy road ahead of us as well....We are so happy with your success and constant support from our Canadian聽Friends!!!!!

Secondly, Big Welcome to our new registered members聽

@crimejow,@DenveR,@kubON798,@Hollywoodcoops聽and ecspecially@Deborh89聽who add a great post already, Well done !!

I'd like to pinpoint as well that@Jack聽finished his May's Poll and he already started his July's one...check this out in the link bellow

Game of the month-June

On xForum as well we added few extra info to profile, so please take a time to have a look in to your profile and add few extra info, IG, FB, streaming channel etc.

I must say that the last month was much slower with less people visiting us , only 2.2K compare to May 3.3K( our record month was February with 10.2K ) ....However If you know me by now, you know that I'm a farmer and at the moment I am in the harvest mode that will eventually finish in the beginning of September.

We are changing as well our forum slider picture, if you want to choose one simply text me , if not I will go to next one connected with the game in current month.

Regards@edjazoli25

Don't forget about our xTeam,thank you for support...

@Xbox Team,@X3n0934rz,@C3SGAMING,@GMd4d,@xbox_vibes.wiki

聽---pol---
Cze艣膰 wszystkim.
Po pierwsze, chcia艂bym pogratulowa膰 naszemu partnerowi@UnlockGamingNetworkza p艂atne partnerstwo z jedn膮 z g艂贸wnych platform streamingowych聽FBGaming. Trzy lata zaj臋艂o doj艣cie do tego 聽... i tak, wiemy聽偶e to 聽tak偶e wyboista droga dla nas przez nast臋pne trzy lata .... Jeste艣my bardzo zadowoleni z waszego sukcesu i ci膮g艂ego wsparcia od naszych Kanadyjskich Przyjaci贸艂 !!!!!
Po drugie, wielkie powitanie dla naszych nowych zarejestrowanych cz艂onk贸w
@crimejow,@DenveR,@kubON798,@Hollywoodcoops, a szczeg贸lnie@Deborh89, kt贸rzy ju偶 dodal聽艣wietny post, Dobra robota !!

Chcia艂bym r贸wnie偶 wskaza膰, 偶e@Jack聽zako艅czy艂 ankiet臋 z Maja i聽聽ju偶 rozpocz膮艂 swoj膮 lipcow膮 ... sprawd藕 to w linku poni偶ej
Gra miesi膮ca-Czerwiec
R贸wnie偶 na xForum dodali艣my kilka dodatkowych informacji do profilu, wi臋c po艣wi臋膰 chwil臋聽aby zajrze膰 do swojego profilu i doda膰 kilka dodatkowych informacji, IG, FB, kana艂 streamingu itp.
Musz臋 powiedzie膰, 偶e ostatni miesi膮c by艂 znacznie wolniejszy i odwiedza艂o nas mniej os贸b, tylko 2,2 tys. W por贸wnaniu do 3,3 tys. w Maju (naszym rekordowym miesi膮cem by艂 Luty z 10,2 tys.) .... Jednak je艣li znasz mnie ju偶, wiesz, 偶e ja Jestem farmerem i聽obecnie jestem w trybie 偶niw , kt贸re聽ostatecznie sko艅cz膮聽si臋 na pocz膮tku Wrze艣nia.
Zmieniamy r贸wnie偶 zdj臋cie na 聽forum, je艣li chcesz wybra膰 jedno, po prostu napisz do mnie, je艣li nie, przejd臋 do nast臋pnego zwi膮zanego z gr膮 w bie偶膮cym miesi膮cu.
Pozdrawiam@edjazoli25
Nie zapomnij o naszym xTeam, dzi臋kuj臋 za wsparcie ...
@Xbox Team,@X3n0934rz,@C3SGAMING,@GMd4d,@xbox_vibes.wiki

spacer.png
spacer.png Prefer to stop receiving these emails?Unsubscribe here.
spacer.png instagramfacebooktwitter spacer.png
spacer.png xbox-vibes.com,27 Fowler Road, Colchester, Essex, C02 9FF spacer.png

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.