• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

🇬🇧Series X overheating issue?✅

Thamas

Go to solution Solved by edjazoli25,

• Administrator
  • Solution

Hi @Thamas, personally I cant believe that xbox will put a faulty console on the market , especially not this top model and not for this price.

Please check below for a link that will show you the differences in temperature from previous models comparing to this one.

Remember that lots of people will make a big fuss only to become fam on the social media...Xbox as far as I know its a brant that you can trust, and any hiccups are part of the road in our technology development...

https://www.glitched.online/xbox-series-x-does-not-get-too-hot-runs-cooler-than-most-hardware/

I had a look in this link and I ‘m on this same page with @edjazoli25 I think someone trying to mislead  gamers as xbox as a massive corporation will not Release  new console with this type of issue.On the end of the day we all have warranty , so if its going extremely hot you can always return as a faulty product.