Welcome to Xbox-Vibes

Sign In Register
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

🇬🇧Fifa 22 Dual Entitlement

Maurice

I bought Series S Fifa 22 , however just found out I can’t play with my mates who are on the Xbox 1 edition . Is there a way to downgrade without having to buy the XB1 edition ?

Edited by Maurice
Typo

• Administrator

Hi mate, FIFA 22 doesn't support cross-generation play so you'll only be able to see others on the same console. Not sure if there is any was to do it TBH. Let me have a look deeper in the issue  and come back later. Guessing you own series S? 

Hi @Maurice , so there is cross-gen cross-play for those who are on last-generation consoles: this allows Xbox One players to play with Xbox Series X|S players. However, those players have to be playing Xbox One version of the game on their next-gen console. If you are on the next-gen version of the game, you can only play with other next-gen players in the same console family.

So the answer is no, you can't play without downgrading the game on your series S. Sorry mate.

1 hour ago, edjazoli25 said:

Hi mate, FIFA 22 doesn't support cross-generation play so you'll only be able to see others on the same console. Not sure if there is any was to do it TBH. Let me have a look deeper in the issue  and come back later. Guessing you own series S? 

Yes own series s