Welcome to Xbox-Vibes

Sign In Register
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

🇬🇧 How to use New Xbox Elite2 controller sharing/recording option?

Suzan

Go to solution Solved by John24,

Hi Guys, I bought a new Elite2 for my son and question is, how he can use the button on the middle to record/share the clips? In new xbox controller the middle button recording straight away, with the Elite2 doing nothing. It's a way to set this up somehow?

• Administrator

Hi @Suzan, what he need to do after connecting new Elite to console is to press X button on controller> using LB/RB buttons choose Capture and Share> Capture Settings(right on the bottom)> enter you passkey etc> Preferences> Share(button mapping)> and there you can set up one of the paddle to engage recording and sharing .

• Solution

Hi, go to Xbox Accessories app on your console, press the Xbox button to open the guide, select My games & apps > See all > Apps, and then choose Xbox Accessories, in your case controller. There you will be able to set up the correct button for sharing/recording. After that you can name the profile and come back to the setups that @edjazoli25 told you about earlier. Let us know If you still have any problems. Ta ta