Welcome to Xbox-Vibes

Sign In Register
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

馃嚞馃嚙How to replace faulty HDMI port on Xbox One S?

Go to solution Solved by edjazoli25,

As in the title, how tricky is to replace HDMI port on Xbox One S? Where I can get the proper part? Should I replace it myself or send to proper repair centre? And last question, if I鈥檓 going to send to repair service how much that will roughly cost?

Thx in advance for all the answers 馃檹

It鈥檚 not a very tricky tbh. You鈥檒l need a solder and then very carefully replace the port on the motherboard.

Price for port- around 拢5

If you going for repair centre then we鈥檒l talking 拢120 ish.聽

It鈥檚 worth to Go here for parts聽

HDMI Xbox One S

And tutorial here if you will decide to repair it yourself.聽

• Administrator
  • Solution

@WrneX as聽@Charlie2001 mentioned its not a massively difficult to replace the port.

What you will need is a soldering iron- you can get nice set HERE( contain all the tools and most important聽聽Desoldering Pump聽that will help you keep motherboard nice and clean while removing the old port.)

Take your time, it's not the race, you want to make sure you not damaged by accident any neighbour components.

In Uk the shop I'm always buying form is Repair Outlet, cheap, good parts...

20 godzin temu, WrneX napisa艂:

Should I replace it myself or send to proper repair centre? And last question, if I鈥檓 going to send to repair service how much that will roughly cost?

I don't know to be hones...its fully up to you, after repairing yourself you will feel satisfied and will keep the tools for the future, maybe another repair if needed...? Who knows, if you want to sell and get series X maybe its worth to get repaired by proper service, like this one> Gamer-Tech.co.ukfor 拢60 with free DPD collection/delivery and timeframe of 1-5 days??

Whatever you're going to choose, good luck and see you soon on the leaderboard.

Ja to robi艂em ju偶 z dwa razy u mnie w starej konsoli i zawsze by艂o ok, powoli nie 艣piesz si臋. Wszystko to co powy偶ej jest napisane pomo偶e ci i bez problem贸w sobie poradzisz. A na koniec zobaczysz jaki b臋dziesz dumny...mo偶e znajomym te偶 naprawisz jak co艣 by si臋 zepsu艂o.聽

• 2 weeks later...