Welcome to Xbox-Vibes

Sign In Register
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the Xbox series S console.
Turns on and there is a still green Xbox logo and console doesn't
starts... I don't know what happened as yesterday was working
normally, and today such a strange problem? I have downloaded few games over night so maybe that’s the problem? But as I said I can’t even start up the console. Please help and answer quickly.

Looks like a glitch when you was downloading the games maybe or power issue. Switch console off, remove plug from power and hold the x button for 60 seconds. Keep the console off for another 2 minutes and try again. Check for any updates after that. 

• Administrator

It’s quite easy to do it and trust me in the service they will do it this same. 
Here we go 

Hide?Collapse Text

Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

Select this link Reset link to download the reset file to your computer. This compressed file contains the files needed to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults.

Select Save to save the console update.postcode file to your computer (if it doesn't download automatically).

To unzip the compressed file, right-click on the file and then select Extract all from the pop-up menu. 

Copy the $SystemUpdate file from the .postcode file to your USB flash drive.

Note The files should be copied to the root directory of the flash drive, and there shouldn't be any other files on the flash drive.

Unplug the flash drive from your computer.

Let me know how it’s goes and we will go further then.

@JimiBoy follow @edjazoli25 answer and then next step will be resetting your consol via usb. 

Hide?Collapse Text

*Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

*Power off your console, and then unplug the mains lead to ensure that the console is completely powered off. 

*Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the mains lead back in. 

*Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your console.

*Press and hold the Pair button  located on the front next to the USB port and then press the Xbox button power button. 

*Continue holding them for 10-15s.

*Listen for two "power-up" tones a couple of seconds apart.

If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed and you need to do it again. 

*You can release the buttons after the second power-up tone.

*When the console restarts, remove the flash drive.

*Once the console restarts, you should see the digital setup experience to guide you through resetting your console.

The console restart may take several minutes. If you’re using a wired connection, plug your network cable back into the console. If you have never connected your console to the internet, you’ll need to connect at least once during the system setup process.

After that you should be able to access console menu and continue with your restart. 

@JimiBoy after using usb you will see reset console screen, you'll see three options: (last one is to cancel but you don’t want to use it though)

• Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted.
  • Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps.(us this one first)

Choose the second option and Xbox console will begins the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.