Welcome to Xbox-Vibes

Sign In Register

• Administrator

@moe305 you can try to reach him via personal message it using private chat option in the right bottom corner. Good luck and don’t forget to leave review in the profile. 

• VIP
On 23/02/2023 at 00:43, moe305 said:

@ BLacKK  Hey boss. Can you make a new xbox account and help me buy this cheap. How much do you charge for everything and can I buy multiple games from you? https://www.xbox-now.com/en/game/13421/grand-theft-auto-iv

hey, sorry for the delay, it will be 2.45$ (if u have subscription) or no, will be 3.27$

19 hours ago, moe305 said:

@ edjazoli25  Do you know how much is charged per game? I don't think he's available at the moment

usually 2$ per game

@ BLacKK  How do I get the subscription? I’d like to buy. I sent u a dm if u can Dm me pls I’ll send u the payment and account details also since I was able to make an account.

Edited by moe305

• VIP
5 hours ago, moe305 said:

@ BLacKK  How do I get the subscription? I’d like to buy. I sent u a dm if u can Dm me pls I’ll send u the payment and account details also since I was able to make an account.

subscription, I mean xbox subscription, because if u have it, u will have discount, if not - not discount 🙂

• 2 weeks later...