Sign In Register
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

🇬🇧Launch Week with Xbox Series X

C3SGAMING

• xTeam

Now that I've officially had a full week with my Xbox Series X, and most gameplay being based around Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I can easily say.. "I LOVE IT!!!". From the super fast load times, to clearly superior graphics. This evolution is certainly something to look forward to in it's current state/expectations, in addition to all the future possibilities.
Oh and what an amazing game to start this generation off with!! The scenic mountain ranges, and all bodies of water in-between.. Absolutely stunning!! The gameplay is fantastic too, really makes you feel like a Viking! The addition of the character selection was perfect for this game specifically. I had to go with Eivor, she's far too badass not to!

I have also spent some time in GTA Online and Destiny 2: Beyond Light. Where as GTA Online may not be a title to completely show off this consoles capabilities(yet), Destiny 2: Beyond Light most definitely is. After an insanely large update/download, the instant direction of Beyond Light feels quite refreshing to say the least. Not only for the visuals, but there are also new enemies!! Something Destiny 2 has sorely needed for some time now. Due to AC Valhalla I have only dabbled with Beyond Light near the end of it's launch week, yet can tell the endless amount of nights that will be spent enjoying this once obsessed title.
If I had anything to add, it would be this: not only has the use of this console been a terrific experience, it's unboxing was remarkable! Infact, it may even be some of the cleanest presentation I have ever seen!! Which is saying something since my days of buying everything in collectors edition aren't that far past.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Charlie2001 said:

it’s a joke how Us  retailers struggling with demand. “Out of stock” it’s a Xbox’s new propaganda theme.

Yes, that’s true “our of stock “ should be a new slogan for Xbox...what a disappointment, plus @C3SGAMING making everyone jealous with his post as we are still waiting.Damn you @C3SGAMING😜

Inside Out Reaction GIF

• xTeam

@Charlie2001

Yeah, I started with the Day One edition of Xbox One, and have known ever since it'll be my main path in gaming. At least for the time being. Although it is noteworthy that I was a Nintendo Baby, so that relationship is likely to never end. Speaking of which, imo I think Microsoft is just taking a page out of Nintendo's playbook. 

Oh and I'm excited for Halo Infinite too! Its gonna be such a good time!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.