• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

🇬🇧Broadband speed/recommendations for Xbox✔︎

Suzan

Go to solution Solved by edjazoli25,

• Administrator
  • Solution

Normally 3-5Mbps will be enough for online gaming, however you must remember that everything depends how many people using your local exchange as sometimes your speed can drop to a very low level. 

You can check your speed here https://www.speedtest.net .

I will recommend you to go for” fibre optic  “ broadband as  you will get around 65 Mbps with constant flow.

Im currently with TalkTalk 65Mbps fibre optic for £26/month , but in few months time will go for Vodafone 62Mbps for price of £21/month as my contract will go to the end.

Any questions, simply ask.

Personally I will go for Optic solution as it’s definitely much faster that ordinary broadband, you will loose a bit on the copper wires to your house but any drop will be compensated by higher initial speed. Plus it will be great for you to watch Netflix , Disney etc 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.