Sign In Register
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

馃嚨馃嚤 Resident Evil na Xboxa

Micha艂 Bruk

Cze艣膰 馃憢

Czy mamy na grupie fan贸w Resident Evil?馃榾 Je艣li tak, to serdecznie zapraszam do dyskusji! Jakie s膮 wasze ulubione gry tej znamienitej serii? Co w niej lubicie? A czego oczekujecie po nadchodz膮cym Village?

Je艣li lubicie nie tylko gra膰, ale i ogl膮da膰 gaming to zapraszam na swojego Twitcha, w艂a艣nie ogrywam Resident Evil: Code Veronica 鈾ワ笍 Link poni偶ej, cz臋sto gram tak偶e w inny tytu艂y RE馃槈

Check out this video "Maiker83 gra w Resident Evil Code Veronica" http://www.twitch.tv/michael_brook439/v/887472737?sr=a&t=3954s

18 hours ago, Xboxziomek said:

Jako艣 nie jestem fanem horror贸w itp ale co艣 tam podrywa艂em troch臋 w tamtym roku. Napewno zerkn臋 na Twitch i zobacz臋 jak ci idzie na 偶ywo.聽

Dzi臋ki! Zapraszam wieczorami (najlepszy klimat) do poogl膮dania i pogadania 馃檪

On 1/28/2021 at 13:45, Patryk said:

A ja jestem fanem horroru i gra jest zaj.....sta. Napewno odwiedz臋 jak znajd臋 troch臋 czasu, o jakiej艣 konkretnej godzinie uderzasz?

Patryk, zwykle wieczorami, ko艂o 18 / 19. W weekendy o r贸偶nej porze, tu ju偶 lu藕niej. Veronica ju偶 powoli dobiega ko艅ca, ale kolejne gry czekaj膮 w kolejce. Chyba z serii Resident Evil nast臋pny b臋dzie remake 2馃槉

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By edjazoli25
      I am currently looking forward for this game, which I have been following since 2018.
      The plot of the game takes place in the world after the second Chernobyl explosion, when the so-called "Zone" is created, in which mutant creatures live and are explored by bounty hunters. The game is based on the novel "聽Roadside Picnic" and the movie "Stalker".
      We don't know to much about the game itself, but the latest trailers shows us "Skif"聽who seems to be the main character of the game - and that's it, waite and be assumed later this year聽... I will聽 add as聽well that the acronym (STALKER) means "Scavengers, Trespasser, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers, and Robbers 鈥, which is for me everything that a good game should contain.
      What do you think about this next generation game ??

聽I would like to add aa well a聽 little novelty from the聽technology of the game itself. The game will use, what is likely to be聽 implemented in most of the future games "A-World 2.0".
      It is controlling the state of the world of characters and mutants, making the world change and live itself.
      As Xbox Wire describes it, "Countless events and meetings will be happening at any moment - even if you are not around to witness them with your own eyes." (btw聽the game will be then聽around 140GB) lol馃ぃ
    • By Micha艂 Bruk
      Hi Guys馃憢

Please take 4 minutes of your time to appreciate this absolutely touching, heartwarming, and genuinely sweet video from Xbox official YT channel 鈾ワ笍

I love gaming so much, and think there's a lot more to it than meets the eye 馃檪聽

When everybody plays, we all win 鈽猴笍 Have a good weekend Guys 馃槂
    • By Micha艂 Bruk
      Cze艣膰 馃憢

Wszyscy fani gamingowego westernu znaj膮 wspania艂膮 seri臋 Red Dead Redemption. I s艂usznie, to 艣wietne tytu艂y, grywalne i dopracowane do perfekcji. Ale! Je艣li jeste艣cie spragnieni kowbojskich klimat贸w a RDR ju偶 za wami, koniecznie sprawd藕cie Desperados 3, kt贸ry dopiero co zawita艂 do Game Passa馃

To gra z nieco innego gatunku (real time tactics), w kt贸rej doskonale odnajd膮 si臋 fani chocia偶by kultowego Commandosa. Du偶o si臋 skradamy, unikamy wrog贸w i atakujemy z zaskoczenia, niczym Hitman lub Sam Fisher.

Ka偶da posta膰 ma swoje unikalne zdolno艣ci, kt贸re stanowi膮 i艣cie wybuchow膮 mieszank臋 w r臋kach sprawnego gracza.

Polecam gor膮co, dajcie zna膰 jak wam przypad艂 do gustu Desperados 3 馃榿馃

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy